Re: how to get the latest release of XSV?

Thomas.Gaudin@cellzome.com writes:

> Hi,
> I just read in the mailing list that a new release has been done (1.6 I
> think).
> I tryed to check it out from the CVS repository of dev.w3.org but I when I
> try to use it whit the applyschema.py script I get such a result :
>
> <?xml version='1.0'?>
> <xsv docElt='{None}protein' instanceAssessed='true' instanceErrors='0'
> schemaErrors='0' schemaLocs='None -> INA.xsd' target
> ='/home/thogau/projects/INA/badINA.xml' validation='lax' version='XSV
> 1.205/1.109 of 2001/10/03 21:06:42' xmlns='http://www.w3.org/2000/05/xsv'>
> <schemaDocAttempt URI='/home/thogau/projects/INA/INA.xsd' outcome='failure'
> source='schemaLoc'/>
> <notASchema filename='/home/thogau/projects/INA/INA.xsd'/>
> </xsv>
>
> Seems that I have an old version...
> Can someone tell me how to get the same version that the one used on the
> online validation page : http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv which seems
> to be 1.6 ?

Sorry for the belated reply.  This release involves a major
restructuring, and it's not in exactly the same place, nor can you
invoke it exactly the same way.  Check the instructions on the status
page [1] which tells you what to check out from CVS and how to invoke
it.

ht

[1] http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/~ht/xsv-status.html