RE: complexContent w/ choice minOccurs=0

Would the same be the case for sequences?

Is that something that is/will be enforced?

If so, the implication would be that any choice or sequence that contained
completely optional content would also have to be marked optional
(minOccurs="0"). That would have a pretty profound impact on our schemas.

Mark

Mark Feblowitz
XML Architect
       [t]   617.715.7231