Re: Pls do the needful

> Hi,
> I dont think there is one that does that exactly, I
> have also tried look for it.
> What they validate is a XML document against the XSD
> so not really a XSD validator.

Well, I guess that depends on what you mean by a "Schema Validator". To me,
that is a validator that will validate an XML instance document against a
schema.
If you want to validate the structure and composition of an XML Schema
document I suggest using IBM's schema quality checker [1].

Cheers,
/Eddie

[1]
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xmlsqc?open&l=xml-dev,t=grx,p=shecheck