Re: New tool to validate XML file against its schema

Jonathan,

It is great that more people are making web based XML tools available.
DecisionSoft have had an XML Schema validator on-line for several months
now (http://tools.decisionsoft.com/, for those who are interested),
which currently does XercesJ-1 and XercesJ-2 schema validation.  This is
a simple web form and requires nothing more than a browser which
supports HTML Forms, since all the processing is done on the server
side.

I read the content on your site, however I was not able to get the Java
Web Start to work, and it was not clear to me whether you were using
XercesJ-1 or XercesJ-2.  Would you be able to specify any features of
your application which go beyond standard Xerces validation?  The
DecisionSoft tool currently provides nothing more than Xerces
validation, however are going to provide XPaths to the errors and the
possibility of validator comparison.

Regards,

Ian.