Réf. : Re: [Schematron-love-in] the best solution

i don't see your architecture very well!
>>How do you write an XML document on a browser, anyway?
i'm sorry about the sentence, i meant i write the data that will go in the
xml document.

>>In my application the date comes from a form, which results in a servlet
>>request
>>object, not an XML file. The servelet has to create the XML file from the
>>servlet request object, so the same servlet can then call for validation
ok but what i need is to validate the data against the Schema W3C and
Schematron before sending it to the server. i think if i understood your
idea the servlet call for validation but using the network, no?
the problem is that i don't want to use the network except if the data
verifies all the constraints..

thank you