Re: XML Schema Design Pattern series on XML.com

Hi Dare,

Nice article!
I have one comment. In the section where you explain how to use the
wildcards you have the following paragraph:

"To create a wildcard that allows elements from any namespace in
addition to the target namespaces involves using an |xs:choice|, as in
the following schema:"

and then the following example:

|<!-- allow any element except those from target namespace -->
|<xs:choice minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" > |
|   <xs:any namespace="##other" processContents="strict" /> |
|    <xs:any namespace="##local" processContents="strict" />|
|</xs:choice>|

|Maybe this is because English isn't my native language but I read
"...any namespace in addition to the target namespaces..."
to mean "any namespace _including_ the target namespace" but the correct
interpretation should be "any namespace except  the target namespace"
like the comment in the code says.
Also, shouldn't "...target namespaces..." be "target namespace" (in
singular)?

Cheers,
/Eddie