Re: min/maxOccurs, can be expressed in a schema?

Ian Stuart wrote:

> On Mon, 2001-11-05 at 11:29, Joan Pujol wrote:
>
> > One question, this type of restrictions can be done with schemas?
> > Or must be done in a post-schema validation?
> > For example if I declare two attributes named min and max, can I control that
> > max<=min with a schema?
I have done a little typing error. I wanted to say max>=min ;-)

> If you declare two variables - "Foo" and "Bar", then there is no reason
> that you can declare "Foo" as a simpleType, which is an [integer], but
> with a maxExclusive value of the value of "Bar"
How can I reference the value of another attribute in a maxExclusive
restriction?
Can I do it with a W3C schema, or I need a Schematron schema as Jeni Says?

And another question, I haven't heard anithing of Schematron, It's a comercial
tool?
It's an extension to W3C Schemas?, or is a completly different schema language?

Cheers,

--
---
Joan Jesús Pujol Espinar