  From: xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org [mailto:xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of xml-dj
  Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 8:05 AM
  To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
  Subject: Normalized Schema

  Hello!

  I have to normalize a schema with xslt for an application.
  With "normalizing" I mean to flatten the schema-structure, e.g. to
dissolve all references and insert it at the referenced place...
  I am searching for a specification how to normalize a schema, but I have
not found anything up to now. Maybe someone knows where to find the spec or
maybe someone has/had the same thing to do?

  Thank you and greeets

  Thilo