  From: xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org [mailto:xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Sabita Sharma
  Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 8:37 AM
  To: 'xmlschema-dev@w3.org'
  Subject: Re: problems defining namespaces

  hi,

  I want to refernce one schema inside another one.My both the schema's are
in different xml file.
  Do you know any way of refering inside the schema

  Regards,
  Sabita

  Attachments in this message have been swept
  by NAIs TVD (version 4.0.4134) for the presence
  of known computer viruses.

delivered
  through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre. For further information
visit
  http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp