Re: Is this possible?

Igancio Vera wrote:

>     My question is if you can put cardinality in structure tags, for
> example:
>
>     <xsd:element name="Catalog">
>       <xsd:complexType>
>        <xsd:sequence minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
>                 <!--whatever-->
>    I look the latest recommendation(because i am using xerces1.4)and looks
> like it is not possible, but i remember that this was possible in the
> previous recommendation.

What makes you think it's not possible ?

The rec is pretty clear on this point [1] :

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#declare-contentModel

<sequence
   id = ID
   maxOccurs = (nonNegativeInteger | unbounded)  : 1
   minOccurs = nonNegativeInteger : 1
   {any attributes with non-schema namespace . . .}>
   Content: (annotation?, (element | group | choice | sequence | any)*)
</sequence>

Hope this helps.

Eric

--