Re: what is the replacement for xml:lang in CR version?

Assuming you are talking of xml schema specs,
I am using xerces 1.3.1 which supports CR and not the final REC.
I cannot upgrade to latest versions 1.4 for product-reasons,
so does that mean I cannot use xml:lang until I move to REC supported
parser?
Komal.