From: Dan Brickley [mailto:danbri@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 10:01 AM
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Subject: javascript code for XML Schema datatypes?

Hi folks,

Just a quick msg to ask whether anyone knows of Javascript code out there
to support processing of web data using XML Schema datatypes
(eg. clientside checking against derrived datatypes etc). Context: I'm
looking at an RDF representation of some of the datatype constructs and
hoping I can find some xml schema tools to give me a jumpstart...

thanks for any suggestions,

Dan