RE: Comments and questions on the last call XML Schema working dr aft

Ooops,

I must have misunderstood the announcement of the new xmlschema-dev mailing
list then. You wrote:

> To accompany the XML Schema Last Call drafts, the W3C is pleased to
> announce the opening of a public mailing list for XML Schema
> implementation developers, xmlschema-dev@w3.org.

To me that sounded like an invitaion for public discussions of any issues
the last call draft raises. Specifically, I'd be very interested in learning
the opinion of other implementors regarding my comments on 3.2 and 3.3 in
part 2.

But, to keep things cleanly separated, I will - in the future - distinguish
between comments for the WG and questions to other implementors...

Just one more note: in your last call mail announcement to xml-dev and the
various xml newsgroups, you wrote:

> Last call ends 2000-05-12, comments to return address above, please.

but didn't include the official return address
(www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org).

Sincerely,

Alexander Falk

... Icon Information-Systems