Re: Issue 486 closed

Hi Martin,

At 3:27 AM -0700 04.7.13, Martin Gudgin wrote:
>You raised an issue, number 486[1] regarding presence of the XOP
>namespace declaration on the root element in an example in the XOP
>specification[1]. The Working Group agrees that the example is unclear
>and will amend the example so that the namespace declaration appears on
>the Include element.

Does this means that no XOP namespace declaration occurs in the
Original infoset of the revised example, and that the namespace
declaration appears on each xop:Include element in the XOP Infoset
instead?

<m:photo xmlmime:content-type='image/png'>
     <xop:Include href='cid:http://example.org/me.png'/
         xmlns:xop='http://www.w3.org/2003/12/xop/include'>
</m:photo>
<m:sig xmlmime:content-type='application/pkcs7-signature'>
     <xop:Include href='cid:http://example.org/my.hsh'/
         xmlns:xop='http://www.w3.org/2003/12/xop/include'>
</m:sig>

If so, I'm happy with the suggested resolution.

--
Jun Fujisawa
<mailto:fujisawa.jun@canon.co.jp>