Re: XMLP Issue 396 Closed

Hi Henrik,

The XMLP WG discussed your comments during todays telcon and agree with
the clarifications you propose - they will be reflected in the
specification. We hope this satisfies your concern, if not please
respond to this message CCing xmlp-comments@w3.org.

Regards,
Marc (on behalf of the XMLP working group)

--
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>