please limit nested inclusion of previous messages?

From: Weibel,Stu <weibel@oclc.org>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 14:56:13 -0400
To: xml-uri@w3.org
may I enter a plea for a bit more inclusion discipline in the discussion?

It is an important thread, and excessive, nested inclusion clouds
comprehension of the argument dramatically.

I know it takes a bit more time to actually excise a specific portion of an
argument to respond to, but
it may result in a discussion that can actually be followed by others.

thanks

stu