RE: Asking the right questions: namespace documents

From: Frank Richards <frichards@poet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 10:36:48 -0400
To: <xml-uri@w3.org>

Liam,

Thank you. You are addressing the problem that namespaces should have
addressed back in 1998.

If we can't have a namespace spec that solves this problem, the please W3C,
create a new working group, or give this to the schema people and get us a
spec that will let us solve this precise problem.

Frank