Re: Use cases

At 02:44 PM 5/16/00 -0400, John Cowan wrote:
>"Simon St.Laurent" wrote:
>
>> Also, are there use cases today where people have really gone ahead with
>> relative URIs namespaces?
>
>Yes.  Microsoft has distributed software which creates them, so that
>documents now exist which contain them, and are meant to be processed
according to
>the "literal" interpretation.
>
>For details, apply to your local Microsoft XML weenie.

Is there a local Microsoft XML weenie here?

'software' is awfully vague, and doesn't tell me which 'weenie'.  I've
never seen this behavior in my uses of Microsoft's XML tools, but it may
just be that I haven't wandered into the right pasture.

Also: has anyone else (non-MS) done this?

Simon St.Laurent
Building XML Applications
Cookies / Sharing Bandwidth
http://www.simonstl.com