Re: Annotation protocols [was: How namespace names might be used]

At 01:22 PM 6/12/00 -0400, Tim Berners-Lee wrote:
>While it is interesting to wonder about the languages which might
>be available to describe a namespace, and it is might be useful
>to have exacmples for input to thought experiments,

Could you finish this thought, please?

I have to admit that I'm _much_ more excited by such 'thought experiments'
than the architecture you outlined in the rest of the message.

Whether they belong on _this_ list is another question, however.

Simon St.Laurent
Building XML Applications
Cookies / Sharing Bandwidth
http://www.simonstl.com