Re: The 'resource' identified by a namespace name URI should be the namespace

Michael Mealling wrote:

> I can see we're never going to get anywhere with this. Your assertion
> that two different URIs point to the same captial R Resource is just wrong
> according to the complete definition of what URIs identify.

I'm willing to be shown this.  Where do you find this "complete definition"?
RFC 2396 says (in clause 6):

# In many cases, different URI strings may actually identify the
# identical resource.

If you can trump this, please let me know.

--

Schlingt dreifach einen Kreis um dies! || John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>