Re: Namespace names: a modification of a semi-serious proposal

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon St.Laurent <simonstl@simonstl.com>
To: xml-uri@w3.org <xml-uri@w3.org>
Date: Sunday, May 28, 2000 9:15 PM
Subject: Re: Namespace names: a modification of a semi-serious proposal

>At 09:12 PM 5/28/00 -0400, Tim Berners-Lee wrote:
>>Besides, if you dereference something, you find out something about it.
>>But not everything about it. More can distinguish, for example,
>>two namespaces which happen to have the same schema.
>
>More can distinguish?

Sorry - More things which you might learn about it
from other sources can distinguish

Tim BL

>Is More a product I haven't noticed?

"There is More to heaven and earth, Horatio, then is dreamt of in your
philosophy."
A little can be a good thing. More can get you you into trouble.
I am really surprised that you haven't noticed it when so many people ask
asking for it.
;-)

>Simon St.Laurent

Tim BL