AD:Family Reunion T Shirts & More

From: <print4ever@micronet.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 06:53:29
To: <xml-names-editor@w3.org>
Message sent by:  Kuppler Graphics, 32 West Main Street, Maple Shade, New Jersey, 08052,
1-800-810-4330. This is a one time mailing.  This list will NOT be sold.  All addresses
are automatically added to our remove list.

Hello.  My name is Bill from Kuppler Graphics.  We do screenprinting on T Shirts, Sweatshirts,
Jackets, Hats, Tote Bags and more!

Do you or someone you know have a Family Reunion coming up?  Kuppler Graphics would like to
provide you with some great looking T Shirts for your Reunion.

Kuppler Graphics can also provide you with custom T's and promotional items such as imprinted
magnets, keychains, pens, mugs, hats, etc. for your business or any fundraising activity
(church, school, business etc.)

We are a family owned company with over 15 years of experience.

All work is done at this location.  No middle man.  Our prices are great!

Please click reply to email us to receive more info or call 1-800-810-4330
Thanks for your interest

Bill
Kuppler Graphics