Re: [heads up] relaunching application/xenc+xml registration

Hi Bjoern,

Thanks for your quick feedback. See my in-line comments below.
If there is no further feedback, I'll mail the request tomorrow
afternoon.

-jose

On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 04:19:39PM +0200, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

Draft: http://www.w3.org/2005/08/15-xmlencreg.html

> The 'charset' parameter should be defined with reference to RFC 3023
> such that its semantics and lexical space are clear.

Done.

> You have a reference to [XML-MIT], this should probably be [XML-MT] to
> match the entry in the list of references.

Too much MIT :) Fixed.

> s/#sec-Sign-with-Encrypt/#sec-Security/

Fixed, but I changed the text to give the section number instead.

> I think the "Change controller" field is for change control over the
> media type registration, not for the XML Encryption specification.

I changed the text to:

<quote>
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has change control over the
XML Encryption Recommendation and its related media types.
</quote>

> s/xml-encryption@3\.org/xml-encryption@w3.org/

Fixed.

> For fragment identifiers it should point at least at the corresponding
> section in RFC 3023.

As Rich agreed this was not needed, I removed this part of the request.

> "Applications which use this media type" could reference
> #def-Application in xmlenc-core instead.

Reference added.

-jose