Re: Decryption Transform processing question

On Wednesday 17 July 2002 04:12 am, Takeshi Imamura wrote:
> This text is good to me, too.  As for serialization, I don't think that
> we have to specify any serialization algorithm.  This means that whatever
> algorithm an implementation assumes, it should be compliant with this
> section.

Ok, [1] now includes the text. I'd still like to include some simple
rationale as to why this is done/necessary: "(e.g., serialization and
reparsing ensures all nodes correspond to the same document)". I'm not sure
if that's your rationale so I welcome suggestions.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Encryption/2001/Drafts/xmlenc-core/
$Revision: 1.220 $