Re: Semantics of xenc:EncryptedData/@Type

My understanding was that we didn't want to go out of our way to enable
someone to encrypt part of element content. But as you note, we didn't have to do
anything special to enable it -- follows naturally from our spec and XML1.0
-- and some might find it useful. So unless we find and instance where this
someone does have a pragmatic problem with it, I don't think we should
complicate the spec in order to prohibit it.