Re: Could Section 3.3 be splitted?

On Thursday 08 August 2002 03:49 pm, Christian Geuer-Pollmann wrote:
> but this single 3rd level heading looks a little bit lonely. Not really a
> problem, just an idea.

Hi Christian, I agree it does look a little lonely <smile/>, but it seems
silly to add a whole section for the single sentence of the CipherValue
(and then prompting the following CipherReference to be renumbered) and I
like having the reference to 3.3.1 in the TOC because it lets me quickly
generate a URI with fragment to that section should someone want to easily
cite that section -- instead of having to look at the source.

--
* I will be on holiday the week of August 12th; I will try to return any
calls or emails received the following week.