Re: What do we do with our CMS References?

BTW, the link to "CMS-Algorithms" in "Reference" section of
the "XML Encryption Syntax and Processing" is broken. The version
number was changed and now it should be
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-cmsalg-08.txt
instead of
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-cmsalg-07.txt