Re: Decryption Transform processing question

At 04:24 PM 4/26/02 +0900, Takeshi Imamura wrote:

<snip/>

>By the way, as to decryptXML(), it may be necessary to exchange step 2 and
>3 because an octet stream obtained in step 1 may not contain any namespace
>declaration attribute necessary for parsing the octet stream when
>decrypting an EncrypteData element within the octet stream.  How do you
>feel?

I'm not sure I understand. Isn't the parsing context C that would be used
in step 3 itself derived entirely from node-set X? If that's the case,
what's an example of a namespace declaration that would be in C but would
not be preserved by applying XML-C14N to X?

Ari Kermaier    arik@phaos.com
Senior Software Engineer
Phaos Technology Corp.    http://www.phaos.com/