Re: FW: Re: rsa/oaep

I think now it's more confusing: the only RSA-OAEP algorithm defined
by the spec is rsa-oaep-mgf1p and for this algorithm SHA1 is the only
message digest allowed. It's absolutelly not clear why the <DigestMethod />
element is there and how it should be processed.
If it was decided that the only allowed digest is SHA1 then I would
suggest to
remove <DigestMethod/> element from the description and make a note that
more RSA-OAEP algorithms could be defined in the future (and algorithm
specific sub-nodes may present in the <EncryptionMethod/> node).

Aleksey.