Re: Tobin's Infoset for external entities

I'm sorry for the delay, but I send a version of the spec reflecting my
comments below.  Hope it helps.

(See attached file: 20020416.html)

Thanks,
Takeshi IMAMURA
Tokyo Research Laboratory
IBM Research
imamu@jp.ibm.com

                    Joseph Reagle
                    <reagle@w3.org       To:     Takeshi Imamura/Japan/IBM@IBMJP
                    >                    cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: Tobin's Infoset for external entities
                    2002/04/09
                    01:00
                    Please respond
                    to reagle

Would you please send me a version of the specification accounting for
these changes?