Re: possible DoS attack

Then Joseph wrote:
> What do you mean by decryptors should allow? Whom are they allowing?

By "allow" I was thinking about decryptors allowing applications to specify
time limits for processing, particularly in performance-intensive scenarios
like high-volume financial transactions.

How about
"Consequently, decryptors should set limits on arbitrary recursion and the
total amount of processing and networking resources a request can consume.
Decryptors may enable applications to reset those limits in order to
accomodate a range of performance requirements."

Ed