Re: Extensible Markup Language (XML) 1.0 (Fifth Edition)

The Internet Archive doesn't have it, so I can email O'Reilly for it
but that may take a while. It would be quicker if someone has the file
and can send it to me. Alternatively, I can pull a version from some
source such as MathML3 or JATS, but that may not be exactly the same.
On the other hand, it might be updated, which wouldn't be a bad thing
either.

cheers,

Lauren