Re: A question

On Thu, 2010-02-25 at 13:00 +0200, lewis20@fastmail.fm wrote:
> hello,I have my Nokia E65 and use Opera mini 4.2. and now can't
> connect to internet,and got this message: xml parsing failed.Syntax
> error(line:4 ,character:81).Reparse document as HTML.Error: invalid
> entity reference in attribute value. What I have to do? Thank you for
> the answer.

The World Wide Web Consortium cannot provide technical support; contact
whoever sold you the device, or its manufacturer, or your ISP.

Liam

*

The W3C Publishes the specifications for XML.  We do not have resources
to answer basic or introductory questions.

If you believe have found an error in one of our specifications,
or have a comment that might improve them, particularly in the area
of interoperability, please send a message (*in text* with a clear
Subject) to the comments address given in the Status section of
that specification, or use Bugzilla as per the instructions
given in that Status section.

All public comments are considered, and you will receive a reply,
although it sometimes takes several months.

Liam

--
Liam Quin, W3C XML Activity Lead
http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/