RE: Changing the official W3C XML Schema for the xml: namespace

We are looking to fund early-stage teams in this area; Please contact me if
you
know of anyone looking to secure their first angel or venture round. As
always,
if you refer me a team that I end up working with, I pay a$1000 referral
for
W3C members.

Thank you.

Hugh  J. Sloan III
Managing Director & Founder
Sand Hill EC

http://www.ryze.com/go/SandHillEC

Privileged information, this is intended for recipient only and not
for distribution to third parties.  All information is confidential.

http:/www.reutershealth.com