Re: XML/XSL Transformations

Yatin-- You may want to check with the xsl-list on this one.  I suspect
this may be a bug in the XSL engine you're using.  In general, you should
use this list only for bug reports on the XML specification itself...

         Eve

--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com