Re: XML Test Suite, v2

On Thu, Aug 10, 2000 at 02:34:27PM -0400, Mary Brady wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I'm trying to update the XML test suite to correct all bugs that have been
> reported and to incorporate another 1000 tests from IBM.  You are receiving
> this message because you have either contributed tests, used the tests, or
> reported errors in the tests.
>
> Since it has been some time since some of these things have been
> reported, I want to make sure I am covering all problems.  Please let me
> know if you are interested in reviewing the work prior to its official release.
> I am looking for folks who are interested in running the new test suite
> through their implementation and am looking for folks who are willing to
> review the test suite for correctness.  Also, please let me know if you have
> specific issues with the test suite that are unresolved.   My hope is that this
> release will meet everybody's needs.

 yes I am interested in trying out the new testsuite for libxml. I cannot
guarantee I will be able to give you quality feedback (by lack of time
and the fact that libxml framework don't make the testing easy),

Daniel

--
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C, INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel : +33 476 615 257  | 655, avenue de l'Europe | Linux XML libxml WWW