UTF-16BL/LE,... (was: Re: I18N issues with the XML Specification

I am working on updating the issues list, which I will use
as the base for my mail to the XML Core WG (which will be
just a cover letter).

The first issue I have (almost) completed is the one
on UTF-16BE/LE, at:
http://www.w3.org/International/Group/issues/xml/Overview.html#utf16.be.le

Please have a look at it if you want to check whether
it appropriately represents the decision of the i18n WG.

Regards,   Martin.