Re: RRSHB schema

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007, Anish Karmarkar wrote:

> All,
>
> I took an AI to generate the schema for RRSHB this week.
> It turns out that there was a RRSHB schema in CVS. But it was incorrect. I
> have fixed it [1] and checked it in CVS. Please take a look and let me know
> if it is incorrect.

I seems that in http://www.w3.org/2004/08/representation/ there was an
instance of representation.xsd as well, more complete than the one in CVS,
but still not complete, as reinsert was missing.
So replacing the default in http://www.w3.org/2004/08/representation/ from
overview.html to representation.xsd should work and give the expected
behaviour.

         ~~Yves