Re: Status and links to Part 3

Looks like we're back on track and ready to roll.  Thanks, Dave.

I'm perfectly happy with the [1] and [2] being the base version.  The
rewrites [3] and [4] exist in the interest of putting forth definite
text to discuss.  I would say that [3] is pretty much obsoleted by [4],
but that the comments that led to [3] are still valid (if a bit sharply
worded at times).

As usual, I'm much more concerned about simple and pertinent questions
having crisp answers than exactly how we phrase or format those
answers.  In that vein, I'm not at all satisfied we have crisp answers
yet (i.e., in the current base), but I'm confident that we can get there
reasonably quickly.