Re: Updated soap12-part3

This looks pretty good.  The one thing that jumps out at me is that the
table doesn't distinguish sender properties from receiver properties.
Specifically (as I understand it):

    * The OutboundMessage only matters to the sender.
    * The InboundMessage only matters to receivers
    * Absent intermediaries, at least, ImmediateDestination may be
      redundant for a receiver (or may be quite important?).
    * Absent intermediaries, at least, ImmediateSender may be redundant
      for the sender, and may not be available to the receiver in some
      bindings (e.g., decoupled pub-sub).  But maybe that's why we have
      wsa:From.
    * Personally, I'm not clear on how we're modeling intermediaries
      (e.g., is the ImmediateDestination the ultimate receiver or the
      first intermediary, or does it depend?  Put another way, does the
      MEP extend end-to-end or one hop?  If it's end-to-end, each
      intermediary will have its own copy of /all/ the properties).
      Maybe we've covered this already and I just haven't swapped it
      back in.

Obviously, we'll have to come to some sort of resolution on multicast.
It may well be that Noah and I have equally powerful ways of expressing
the same constraints, in which case we can probably avoid a steel cage
match.  Otherwise, I'll point out that Noah can't hit me because I wear
glasses.