Re: Errata and current status of ed drafts

On Mon, 7 Aug 2006, Anish Karmarkar wrote:

> I took an AI during last week's call to go through the errata and see which
> ones have been folded into the editors' drafts (was supposed to do this on
> friday, but could not :-( ).
>
> I tried to look at issues that affected part 0, part 1, test collection, xop,
> mtom, rrshb and avoided part 2 (except where noted). The list below covers
> about half the issues in the errata list.
>
> I found errata issues against part 0 whose resolutions have not been included
> in WWW/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/. Is this the right place to look for the latest
> draft of part 0 in CVS? I know this is the right place for part 1, part 2 and
> test collection. It seems like part 0 does not use the xml/xsl files. Is that
> correct? Should I make those changes directly in HTML?

Hum, I created an XML version at some point, so it looks like I forgot to
put it back in the directory where all the edcopied are. I'll update this
asap. All the resolution until december 2005 should be in it (but of
course we should double check that)

--
Yves Lafon - W3C