RE: Evaluation of XML Schema Part 2 PER base64Binary type

Well, if we say that elements have content whose characters are in the
canonical lexical form of xs:base64Binary then the leading/trailing
whitespace is stripped/ignored. I can see us calling this out in the XOP
spec, essentially saying that "   abcd   " is treated as "abcd".

Gudge