Re: entity header

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Mark Nottingham wrote:

> I could see putting an xmime:content-type attribute on the body
> element, so that it's compatible with MIFFY content-type hinting.

+1

> > Also in some case the headers of the request might be used.
>
> In that case, the structure could be extended. Right now, the semantic
> is "this is a MIME entity", which does NOT necessarily have a request.

It really depends on the use of this. For a static message, it make almost
no sense to put the headers of the request, while it might be useful for a
SOAP message going to a node that may or may not have access to the
resource (UC2), another MIFFY vs MTOM usage?
As Jacek is proposing, it can be extended to address the issue, but since
we have UC2, it may be good to have that in (and explain when to add it
and when not)

--
Yves Lafon - W3C