Re: MTOM Properties

Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com> wrote at Tue, 02 Sep 2003 07:29:22 -0700:

> At the ERCIM face-to-face I took an action item to write up a list of
> properties we might find a use for in MTOM. Below is such a write-up.
> Receiver Side Properties
>
> We might also consider a receiver side property:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2003/06/soap/features/abstract-optimization/OptimizedE
> lements

The list of optimized elements is hardly 'abstract-optimization' any
more, is it?

The property is named with a URI just to be unambiguous, I know, but
as I have stated before [1], including 'abstract-' (and 'http-') in
MTOM-defined URIs is unnecessary.

Regards,

Tony Graham
XML Technology Center - Dublin
Sun Microsystems Ireland Ltd                       Phone: +353 1 8199708
Hamilton House, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3            x(70)19708

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2003Jul/0045.html