Re: Streaming use cases for attachments

As per my Action Item from 2003/10/08 telcon, here is another use case
extracted from the thread starting at [1].

- Large XML data with potentially many interspersed binary objects, some
possibly being redundant. For example, this could be an xhtml print job.

There are also use cases related to the transmission of data length in
[2] which may be worth considering:
- Make life easy for the receiver, and sender happens to know the
length: state length in advance of data;
- Make life easy for the receiver, even if the sender has to buffer all
the message to determine the length: state length in advance of data;
- Make life easy for the sender by not requiring to send the length
ahead of the data.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2003Sep/0043.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2003Sep/0061.html

Cheers,