Reverse SOAP HTTP binding instead? (was: SOAP MIME Type)

John,

My understanding is that your specification create two new MEPs
(and probably extends the current SOAP HTTP binding).

Another option (probably more natural) would be to reuse the
existing SOAP Request-Response MEP, and create instead a "Reverse
SOAP HTTP Binding". This new HTTP binding would implement the
SOAP Request-Response MEP backwards, i.e. map a SOAP Request to
an HTTP Response, etc.

Jean-Jacques.