Re: Strawman proposal for Representation header

On 7 Nov 2003, at 12:50, Martin Gudgin wrote:

> My own take is that this approach is actually the reverse of what we
> actually want. I suggest that we actually start by deciding what
> metadata we care about in two cases:
>
> a. On a Representation element information item
>
> b. On an arbitrary element information item whose content is in
> canonical base64

I have a proposal in mind to unify these two cases so we may not need
different sets of metadata for each. I'm traveling all this week so I'm
not sure if I'll have time to write something up this week but I'll try
to get something out ASAP.

Cheers,
Marc.

--