Re: Proposed resolution for issue 440

+1

Here's why I think your proposal is right for both questions (apparently
as opposed to Marc and possibly others):

1) The MIME multipart/related envelope is created as an optimization of
an infoset of a SOAP envelope. There's no way for unreferenced parts to
appear in there. For adding possible other attachments, this
multipart/related envelope should be viewed as the SOAP message, and
that can be embedded as the root part of an other multipart/related
envelope which can contain as many unreferenced parts as it wishes.

2) Because there are different possible semantics of the multiple
includes of one attachment (reference, copy), I agree these can be
handled by the layer above, which also has better knowledge of which
attachments are actually multiplied. This restriction doesn't restrict
the xbinc:Include element itself, it's just that we use it in one way.

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/