Re: draft-baker-soap-media-reg-03

Mark,

On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 16:31 US/Eastern, Mark Nottingham wrote:

> John, I've also been asked to get in touch with you to assure that
> you're
> satisfied with the changes.

Thanks for this. I can't say I'm satisfied exactly, but I do think this
draft is clearer about the use of the media type being restricted to
SOAP 1.2 envelopes, which does clarify the answer to my original
question - ie. that we certainly cannot use this media type with SOAP
1.1 envelopes.

Cheers,

- JohnK

John Kemp / john.kemp@earthlink.net
(+1) 413.458.9053    /    frumioj@AOL
Coordinating Editor   /   Project Liberty