Alternative to reverse MEP: reverse HTTP binding

Another possibility, instead of creating a new MEP, would to use the
existing Request-Response MEP with a yet-to-be-defined "Reverse SOAP
HTTP Binding". The Reverse-Binding would associate an HTTP request with
a SOAP Response and an HTTP response with a SOAP Request.

Jean-Jacques.

PS. I tried to send this earlier, but apparently it did not make it to
the list.